Winter Clarity- A Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Clarity- A Wolf Roleplay

Welcome to Winter Clarity, or Wolf Packs version two. Roleplay as a wolf, or other canines, and any animal that lives in Alaska or the Yukon territory, as that is where this roleplay takes place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ABOUT US
Wolf Packs was founded on December 12, 2011. This site quickly grew, but as this was Roxy's first website, it became somewhat unkept. With 3000 messages and over a 100 users, Roxy decided it was time for a new home for Wolf Packs: Winter Clarity. We welcome you to our website and may Luna bless your stay!
SISTER SITES
AFFILIATES
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity!
Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 6:27 pm by Roxy

» Guide to Wind Pack
Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:51 pm by Roxy

» Hunter in the woods - Open
Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:04 pm by Roxy

» Add-A-Word!
Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:00 pm by Roxy

» For the record...
Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:00 pm by Roxy

» When Darkness Falls
Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:21 am by Roxy

» Announcement- Temporary Hiatus!
Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:53 pm by Morningdusk

» The Soves and the Protector
Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:55 am by Roxy

» Oxana Skull Alpha/General
Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:47 pm by Arriya

Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy
Admin
Roxy

Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity!   Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2015 1:06 am

Okay, so, it's not really Winter Clarity's birthday. I'm sorry for that one. However… It is Wolf Packs' birthday! On the old website, this was one of this busiest times of year for the wolves, especially in the Great Packs, as the Festival of Dolphus lies on the 21st, the Winter Solstice when night is as long as it can possibly be, and the Festival of Luna falls on the full moon after that, which, this year, is December 27th. The stretch between these two days contains huge celebrations in Song Pack, which huge parties and feasts on the two most important days.

And, because it is my first website's birthday, once again, thank you to all who made it what it was. I miss you and love you folks.

Also, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Kwanzaa, Solstice, or anything else you might be celebrating this December!

Last edited by Roxy on Sun Jan 17, 2016 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://winterclarity.rpg-board.net
Arriya

Arriya

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity!   Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2016 2:14 am

This site is taking far too long for people to ever start RPG.. I think thats why I lost interest. I had never seen such a slow start... :-(
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Admin
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity!   Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 6:27 pm

lol well it is one admin trying to do everything on her own
Back to top Go down
https://winterclarity.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity!   Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity!
Page 1 of 1