Winter Clarity- A Wolf Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Winter Clarity- A Wolf Roleplay

Welcome to Winter Clarity, or Wolf Packs version two. Roleplay as a wolf, or other canines, and any animal that lives in Alaska or the Yukon territory, as that is where this roleplay takes place.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
ABOUT US
Wolf Packs was founded on December 12, 2011. This site quickly grew, but as this was Roxy's first website, it became somewhat unkept. With 3000 messages and over a 100 users, Roxy decided it was time for a new home for Wolf Packs: Winter Clarity. We welcome you to our website and may Luna bless your stay!
SISTER SITES
AFFILIATES
Latest topics
» Happy Birthday, Winter Clarity!
Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeSun Jan 17, 2016 6:27 pm by Roxy

» Guide to Wind Pack
Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2015 9:51 pm by Roxy

» Hunter in the woods - Open
Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:04 pm by Roxy

» Add-A-Word!
Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:00 pm by Roxy

» For the record...
Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2015 11:00 pm by Roxy

» When Darkness Falls
Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 11:21 am by Roxy

» Announcement- Temporary Hiatus!
Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 7:53 pm by Morningdusk

» The Soves and the Protector
Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:55 am by Roxy

» Oxana Skull Alpha/General
Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:47 pm by Arriya

Hunter in the woods - Open

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arriya

Arriya

Hunter in the woods - Open Empty
PostSubject: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2015 1:02 am

The mist was very thick, and hard to see or detect any movement from several feet away, but if one were standing and watching, she'd be spotted moving steadily throughout the forest. Digits pressed lightly upon the ground with firm grip, and slow movement. Silence was on her side as glanced about, not seeing any other formation as the air became more clear to see.

Despite no one seemingly present upon these lands, she was claiming it for the time being, just to rest up and heal. Her belly was full, but yet, her body was not one hundred percent charged. She has finished getting into a fight with a lynx several hours prior, and her deep wounds were just beginning to scab over to cease the bleeding.

She knew that anyone could probably smell her injuries as she stuck out like a sore thumb in the wind. Hackles instantly raised in defense upon the very thought of someone unleashing a sudden attack upon her, only because she was wounded. She may have been wounded, however; it didn't mean that she was unable to battle. She only raised her hackles to appear larger than she really is, just in case someone could have been watching; but her nose told her otherwise.

She found a nice spot under a thick pine tree. It draped low to the ground and it offered her protection from the elements, and offered privacy from anyone potentially spotting her. Arriya crawled under the tree and circled a spot until she found it cozy enough to plop herself onto the ground with a groan.

She looked around to see if she could see anything, but the air was still offering the thickness of the mist. She liked it here. It cloaked her from being detected; perhaps she should make this her home, and claim these lands on a permanent basis.

-------------------------------------------------------

Blaqwynter had been wandering the terrain for hours. He had been tracking down an outlaw, and lost trail of him. The outlaw was a swift one to get out from under his nose. His nose then happened to pick up another scent nearby. It was a lone female. He followed the trail and found himself standing next to the tree Arriya lay under. He watched her sleep for a moment or two before deciding to woof at her to wake her up. It was more of a clear his throat type of sound.

Arriya was startled by his gesture. How rude of him! She balled up and stood upon all fours as she arched her back, and held a submissive and startled posture. She snapped her jaws as she jumped back.

'' Who are you, and what do you want?

Arriya offered him an irritated but sleepy growl.

Blaqwynter didn't even flinch to her fluid movements. He just stood there looking at her without emotion expressed.

The female stood there staring back.

You should not be out here alone. There are outlaws running a muck out here y'know..

Blaqwynter finally offered some speech. Arriya just proceeded to stare at him. A snort emitted from her as she studied the much larger wolf. She regained her posture and turned it into a more dominant tone seeing how lazy and relaxed he displayed himself.

'' And what makes you think that I don't think you could be an outlaw...''?

Hackles raised as her dominant posture grew more apparent.

Oh relax... I aint no outlaw... Im here looking for one in fact...

Well it sure as heck isn't me!''

Arriya snapped.

Blaqwynter snorted at her.

You'd be dead meat already if you were... I'm looking for a a copper and tanned toned male, a tad smaller than myself. Green eyes, and ragged looking. He's part coyote, and extremely vicious.

Blaqwynter informed.

Arriya narrowed her expression upon him as he announced why he had awakened her.

No I have not come across such a fellow... But I will let you know if I do...

Blaqwynter shook his skull.

The problem is, if you do ever come face to face with this predator, you wont be surviving. He is wanted by the Emerald Forest Pack for murdering 3 puppies, a mother, and 4 other wolves, 2 which were lone.

Arriya was speechless at this point.

Blaqwynter stared at her and flickered an ear.

I was trailing this guy, but he slipped away from my grasp. I think you should stick with me kid; because I have a haunch he's watching my every move and planning something outrageous.

Arriya growled at him.

I don't need your protection!

Ah, an Alpha female I see...

And a warrior...

She finished.

Are you claiming these lands.?

Arriya smuggly grinned at him.

I am...
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Admin
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 1:22 pm

Hunter in the woods - Open Differenteyecolorheterochromia4__700
VELIA
"You two are very loud," Rang her voice, high, clear, inquisitive. The thin wolf made her way from between two bushes, her pelt hanging on her near-malnourished frame in a matted mess, her paws muddy, but her eyes remained bright as ever. The young fae had known that a hard life was in store for her the moment her family died, but she figured it was what you did with that afterwards. Slipping under the branches of the tree, she sat down, her head cocked to the side, looking about as threatening as a rabbit, and she knew that, too. She didn't want to provoke the wolves, just in case they were like… "You are going to claim these lands? Become an alpha?" The femme inquired, trying to forget her former thought, those strange optics focused directly on those of the other she-wolf's green ones.
Back to top Go down
https://winterclarity.rpg-board.net
Arriya

Arriya

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Arriya locked eyes upon the Bounty for the longest time, before vocals rang out.

You two are very loud

Blinking, Arriya was caught of guard on how to respond. She looked at the younger femora and snickered coyly as if to taunt the much smaller female into getting angry with her reaction. However, Arriya was in a good mood, and wasn't looking to make enemies today, so she held her posture in a calm demeanor.

Well good day to you too m'dear...

Arriya finally commented. She however did hold some slight guilt for possibly waking up the young female. Eyes scanned her as she too sat upon her haunches and then she soon found her wandering eyes over onto Blaqwynter. She ofered a short wag of her tail in greeting.

I'm Arriya.

She announced her calling in both their directions.

--------------------------------------------------------

Blaqwynter watched Arriya as she stood there after announcing that she was going to be claiming this turf. Right... She wasn't strong enough to lead, but he gave her the benefit of the doubt, after all, one must never judge a book by its cover.

A new voice called out letting them know that they were unwanted company.  He moved aside as the tiny female approached, but said nothing thus far. He watched how Arriya sneered, and a glower formed upon his features as Arriya seemed to mock the younger female.

Apologies young miss. Hope we did not wake you.

Arriya introduced herself, and Blaqwynter followed suit in his calling. He bowed before Velia showing respect to her. All bounties must display respect of some sort to any form of life. He could work for this femme in the future, so he knew how to treat her right, compared to Arriya. Arriya announced her name offering more politeness this time[. He looked the two females over and grunted.

I am Bounty Hunter Blaqwynter, some call me Bounty Blaq./color][/b]
[/color]
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Admin
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:30 pm

VELIA
Velia flicked her eyes between the two, trying her best to size up their situation. She ignored Arriya's snicker- She was used to those. "Hello, Blaqwynter, Arriya. I am known as Velia. Sorry to intrude on your discussion, but ma'am, if your statement rings true, I believe it becomes my business as one of those who lives on this land." She smiled serenely, her eyes becoming slightly glazed over. "The Great Packs are far away, so we don't receive visitors very often. Especially now. They say they might have another war on their hands." She murmured. "But we're sovereign. We don't ever communicate with them here, and Dark Pack leaves us alone. We just have the Skulls." She took a sharp intake of breath, seeing her family in the back of her mind, broken, bloody. "I'm sure I'm boring you with things you already know. Sorry." She said quickly, loosing some of her serene disposition in trade for an anxious tone.
Back to top Go down
Arriya

Arriya

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 11:47 pm

Arriya looked over to Velia who spoke in rashness. She was swift to mention many details in so little time. She tilted her skull to the left and bit at her lower lip as she listened to the younger fea.

realistically, I cannot claim this land, I know nothing of it. But you mention many things. Tell me about the Skulls... Who are they?

She offered a genuine smile.

And I apologize for appearing rude. But indeed it is your business, and thank you for informing me of such information.

She smiled once more, her eyes lifted over to Blaqwynter who was now seated comfortably near an oak tree. He seemed to drop out of the conversation freely without gesture, but he appeared to be watchful.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Admin
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:08 am

VELIA
Velia looked away, beginning to tremble. Push it down, push it down... She urged herself, and swallowing hard, she pulled her eyes up to Arriya's. "The Skulls are a group of... Of rogues. They all have two things in common- A hatred for all packs and the belief that only the strong should survive. They kill without mercy and litter their... Trophies among the borders. They live in this town, where the humans used to dig into the earth, but something happened, and a lot... A lot of them died. Now the Skulls live deep in there." The fae lowered her eyes, blinking her eyes rapidly. It was just too hard to continue, with what had happened so fresh in her memory.
Back to top Go down
Arriya

Arriya

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:39 am

She glanced over to Blaqwynter to see if he was listening, and he indeed was. Arriya narrowed her eyes upon the smaller femme who told her tale.

Sounds horrible...

She looked back at Blaqwynter who approached.

Maybe that's where that outlaw ran of too... Wont last long if they are as ruthless as you say..

Arriya looked at the Bounty Hunter.

Well, we're all safe here... For now.

She saw Blaqwynter nod in agreement to her statement.

Perhaps once we gain more members, I can attempt to form an alliance with a neighboring pack, if war is due.

She offered a grin and a wag of her tail, as she liked throwing the offer out on the table.

If I claim this territory, I better have a better gain of this place. Velia, will you be my Scout and show me around? Blaqwynter, Guard the border, you're large enough to take out many on your own.

Blaqwynter looked Arriya over. He knew he was large, but not able to fight many; however he understood the cliche. He nodded, but before he turned off to head closer to borders, he spoke. I am a Bounty Hunter. it is against protocol to join any pack. But I will work with you. He made it clear that he was unwilling to break the code of being a bounty.

Arriya looked him over then nodded. She understood. Eyes looked over Velia.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Admin
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:53 am

VELIA
Scout. She liked that all right. Scouts had to be quick and smart, two traits she praised. "I'd be happy to, ma'am." She barked, holding her head high.

[rushed- it's getting late and I have a volleyball game tomorrow morning, so I'm sorry it's a really rushed post.]
]
Back to top Go down
Arriya

Arriya

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 12:12 pm

Ooc: it's alright. I had to go to bed last nt.

Arriya watched as Blaqwynter retreated towards borders to stand watch. Her eyes danced upon the excite fae before her. A wag of her tail indicated she accepted the females happiness. She allowed her Scout to take lead and Arriya would be more than happy to follow suit.

Mines short too.. if you want to end thread it's fine by me; or perhaps we can get creative and keep it going?
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Admin
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 10:27 pm

[maybe a new topic?]
Back to top Go down
Arriya

Arriya

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2015 11:02 pm

Sure sounds great... I am a bit tied up though this evening. I will think of something. :-)
Back to top Go down
Morningdusk

Morningdusk

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:00 pm

{{Hey, guys? Before y'all start a new topic, would it be okay if Walmond and Elswyth pop up real quick? Walmond is going to join and Elswyth needs to meet Blaqwynter.}}
Back to top Go down
Arriya

Arriya

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:28 pm

Sounds good. Thread is still open for RP. :_)
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Admin
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2015 1:23 pm

VELIA
Velia blinked her strange eyes. "Well, ma'am, first, I'd like to show you the outcrop, if that's okay. There is a bunch of small caves- I figure they would be available for our use- at least for the time being," She said in her high, clear but almost sleepy voice, then turned east, waiting for the new leader's cue before beginning on her way.
Back to top Go down
Roxy
Admin
Roxy

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 1:04 pm

[bump?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter in the woods - Open   Hunter in the woods - Open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter in the woods - Open
Page 1 of 1